Welcome to the IT Services Portal (beta)
The Michigan IT Services Portal (beta) is designed to be an online interface for all IT services at the University of Michigan, and a shared services resource for all campus IT providers. The idea is to remove barriers and offer a single location for ordering IT services and getting help.
Find Services for You
Find Services by Category
Find Help Articles in the IT Knowledgebase
- Services for...
- Services by Category
- All Services
Need to Manage MiServer, MiDatabase or
M Cloud services?
Click Log In above to get started.
Status of IT Services
- Service Degradation: MiServer
- Unscheduled Outage: MiWorkspace, Campus wide printing issue
- Significant Incident: Student Administration Application Service
- Service Degradation: MiBackup, MiServer
- Scheduled Maintenance: Backbone, In-building Networks, Reboot NCRC Distribution Layer Switches
- Scheduled Maintenance: Digital Signage
- Scheduled Maintenance: Internet, GG Brown Laboratory WIFI Upgrade
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks