Welcome to the IT Services Portal (beta)
The Michigan IT Services Portal (beta) is designed to be an online interface for all IT services at the University of Michigan, and a shared services resource for all campus IT providers. The idea is to remove barriers and offer a single location for ordering IT services and getting help.
Find Services for You
Find Services by Category
Find Help Articles in the IT Knowledgebase
- Services for...
- Services by Category
- All Services
Need to Manage MiServer, MiDatabase or
M Cloud services?
Click Log In above to get started.
Status of IT Services
- Service Degradation: UMROOT KMS, RDS licensing
- Emergency Maintenance: In-building Networks, Randall Lab WiFi Upgrade
- Emergency Maintenance: Financial Application Service, Human Resources Application Service, Imaging Service, Student Administration Application Service
- Emergency Maintenance: WS02
- Scheduled Maintenance: Mainstream Storage, Value Storage, Ctools T&L non-PROD
- Scheduled Maintenance: smtp.mail.umich.edu, mail-relay.itd.umich.edu, mass-mail.itd.umich.edu
- Scheduled Maintenance: Financial Application Service, Human Resources Application Service, Imaging Service, Student Administration Application Service, Imagenow/WebNow
- Scheduled Maintenance: Identity and Access Management Application Services