Welcome to the IT Services Portal (beta)
The Michigan IT Services Portal (beta) is designed to be an online interface for all IT services at the University of Michigan, and a shared services resource for all campus IT providers. The idea is to remove barriers and offer a single location for ordering IT services and getting help.
Find Services for You
Find Services by Category
Find Help Articles in the IT Knowledgebase
- Services for...
- Services by Category
- All Services
Need to Manage MiServer, MiDatabase or
M Cloud services?
Click Log In above to get started.
Status of IT Services
- Service Degradation: MiBackup, MiServer
- Service Degradation: Student Administration Application Service
- Service Degradation: MiWorkspace
- Unscheduled Outage: In-building Networks
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks, UPS Replacement @ Space Research Building 1st Floor
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks, UPS Replacement @ West Quad 5th Floor
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks, Software Upgrade for Building Distribution Switches: North Quad, School of Public Health Buildings 1 & 2, Football Stadium
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks