Welcome to the IT Services Portal (beta)
The Michigan IT Services Portal (beta) is designed to be an online interface for all IT services at the University of Michigan, and a shared services resource for all campus IT providers. The idea is to remove barriers and offer a single location for ordering IT services and getting help.
Find Services for You
Find Services by Category
Find Help Articles in the IT Knowledgebase
- Services for...
- Services by Category
- All Services
Need to Manage MiServer, MiDatabase or
M Cloud services?
Click Log In above to get started.
Status of IT Services
- Service Degradation: MCommunity admin application
- Service Degradation: BlueCat display of DHCP lease times is delayed
- Emergency Maintenance: Analytics and BI
- Unscheduled Outage: Backbone, Data Center Services, In-building Networks
- Scheduled Maintenance: MACC Network Migration: SPH Switches s-macc-15e-a-1, s-macc-15e-a-2
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks, Internet, CC Little WiFi and Switch Installation
- Scheduled Maintenance: UMS switch s-macc-06e-a-1
- Scheduled Maintenance: Campus Computing Sites