Welcome to the IT Services Portal (beta)
The Michigan IT Services Portal (beta) is designed to be an online interface for all IT services at the University of Michigan, and a shared services resource for all campus IT providers. The idea is to remove barriers and offer a single location for ordering IT services and getting help.
Find Services for You
Find Services by Category
Find Help Articles in the IT Knowledgebase
- Services for...
- Services by Category
- All Services
Need to Manage MiServer, MiDatabase or
M Cloud services?
Click Log In above to get started.
Status of IT Services
- Emergency Maintenance: In-building Networks, School of Music network switch replacement
- Emergency Maintenance: In-building Networks, North Quad AP replacement
- Emergency Maintenance: Learning Management
- Emergency Maintenance: Voice Services, IP Contact Center maintenance - 24x7 ICD services
- Scheduled Maintenance: Identity and Access Management Application Services
- Scheduled Maintenance: BlueCat Proteus software update
- Scheduled Maintenance: AFS, Data Center Services, Learning Management, MiDatabase, MiServer, MiWorkspace, TSM Backup, MiStorage (formally Mainstream & Value), Campus Computing Sites, ITS and Campus Infrastructure at the MACC
- Scheduled Maintenance: Beyster(CSEB) VSS to UMnet Core DL Migration